The foundation for the Duluth High School Football program begins with the support from our parents and the community. We depend on the Booster Club to provide funds that make this program successful.
The Duluth Football Booster Club is organized exclusively to be a resource for the support and enhancement of the Duluth High School Football Program through activities and contributions. The objectives of the Organization are as follows:
1. Promote parent and student involvement.
2. Coordinate all supporting activities.
3. Support and promote the Football program and general welfare of all students in the program
4. Enhance the Football program at Duluth High School by providing services, facilities, equipment and more.
5. Maintain high standards of conduct among all members.
6. Foster a relationship between the Duluth High School Football Program, Duluth High School, the Duluth Community and the Duluth Youth Football Program.
Duluth Football Booster Club and Football Program expects 100% participation from every player. We have designed booster club membership to meet families needs while also ensuring that every player has high quality equipment and an overall great experience as a football player at Duluth High School.
On behalf of the Duluth Football Program, Duluth High School and the entire Duluth community, thank you for your support.